The term ‘Tyres Supermarket’ or ‘Tyres Supermarket Online’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (registered in England and Wales with company number 9277552). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Voucher codes are provided to us by third parties over whom we do not have control. We do not guarantee or warrant that the voucher codes are valid. You must check that any discounts have been applied prior to making any purchase using any voucher code. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with any voucher codes.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- We aim to provide uninterrupted access to this Website but we give no warranty as to the uninterrupted availability of this Website. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to this Website at any time.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You are only permitted to access and use this Website for your personal, non-commercial purposes, meaning this Website may only be accessed and used directly by a private individual or by a business to seek a product or service directly for that individual or business and on their own behalf. Access to and use of this Website other than for your personal, non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You shall retain ownership of any views, opinions, reviews, ratings, comments, content or material you submit, display, distribute, upload, post, share, publish or otherwise make publicly available on or through this Website (“User Content”). You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, royalty free and unlimited licence to use, modify, keep, share, sell, save, copy, distribute, publish, display, excerpt, reproduce, utilise, extract, make available and transmit such User Content in any manner and for any purpose.
- The copyright in the information, content, material or data displayed on this Website belongs to us or our licensors. You may temporarily print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on this Website for your own personal usein accordance to the following:
- It may not be used for any commercial purposes and may not be commercially exploited, published, distributed, extracted, re-utilised or reproduced without our prior written consent.
- You may not use any automated software, process, program or system, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other ‘screen scraping’ software, process, program or system.
- It may not be sold or transferred to any third party.
- The copy must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
- Images displayed on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owner(s).
- No logos, trade marks or service marks displayed on this Website may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of such information, content, material or data.
- It may not be excerpted, utilised, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and/or displayed on any other website without our prior written consent.
- The status of us and our licensors as the authors of such information, content, material or data must be acknowledged.
Last updated: February 2015